Svetlana Trendova is a Partner at Apostolska & Partners. Svetlana specializes in corporate and commercial law and has wide experience advising on due diligence investigations, joint ventures and private equity transactions. She also has extensive experience advising on employment and labor law matters, including employment disputes, contracts and HR policies, as well as daily employment advice.
Svetlana maintains a focus on consumer protection, intellectual property matters and entertainment, with a particular focus on games of chance.
Svetlana is qualified to practice law by the Macedonian Bar Association.
Competition, Antitrust & State Aid / Corporate and M&A / Dispute Resolution / Employment & Immigration / Intellectual Property / Game of chance and entertainment games / NGO
- University Ss.Cyril and Methodius (Faculty of Law) (LL.B), Skopje/Macedonia – 2007
- FON- First Private University (Faculty of Law) (LL.M) Skopje/Macedonia – in progress
- Apostolska & Partners (2011 – Present)
- MA GAMING DOOEL Skopje (NOVOMATIC Group of Companies) (2009 – 2010)
- HTL MAKEDONIJA DOOEL Skopje (NOVOMATIC Group of Companies) (2008 – 2009)
- Law Office Zorica Knezovic 2008