Marija Eftimova is a Senior Associate at Apostolska & Partners.
Marija specializes in civil construction providing practical legal advice to participants in the construction industry in all aspects of their operation, including legal advice and support in relation to licensing, real estate legalization and privatization, drafting and negotiating contracts, public procurement procedures. She is also particularly experienced in the area of Private Public Partnership & Concessions.
She has worked on some of the most high profile disputes in Macedonia and is a litigator with an excellent reputation and track record.
She also has extensive experience advising on employment and labor law matters, including employment disputes, contracts and HR policies.
Marija is qualified to practice law by the Macedonian Bar Association.
- University Ss.Cyril and Methodius (Faculty of Law) (LL.B), Skopje/Macedonia – 2007
- Apostolska & Partners (2017 – Present)
- The enterprise for civil engineering and conducting constructional and building craftwork Torus Company-Junior Ltd (2014-2016)
- The enterprise for civil engineering and conducting constructional and building craftwork Torus Engineering Ltd (2011-2016)
- Monevski Law office (2007-2010)
English / Serbian / Macedonian (native)