Igor Aleksandrovski is a founding partner of Apostolska Aleksandrovski & Partners. With over 15 years of professional experience, Igor is recognized for his expertise in corporate law and IT. His experience covers a wide range of corporate transactions, including M&A, joint ventures and commercial contracts and is actively involved in legal project management and transactional advisory.
His work also includes employment law matters, including contracts and policies, employment termination, unfair and wrongful dismissal, whistle blowing and strategic HR issues. Igor has particular experience with termination arrangements for senior employees.
Igor has a strong background in information technology law and has developed extensive experience in advising on matters related to e-commerce. He helps clients to make educated risk assessments and to help them ensure that their web presence is compliant with the applicable legislation. Igor also has a particular focus on Sports & Entertainment law and works with a range of clients advising on commercial contracts, broadcasting and media rights.
Igor is qualified to practice law by the Macedonian Bar Association.
- Central European University, Budapest/Hungary (LL.M) in International Business law – 2006
- University Ss.Cyril and Methodius, Faculty of Law (LL.B), Skopje/Macedonia – 2004
- Apostolska & Partners (2009 – Present)
- SEAVUS GROUP – SEAVUS DOOEL, Legal Adviser, Skopje/Macedonia, 2007 – 2009
- Law office Stankovski – Markovic , Lawyer, Skopje/Macedonia, 2004-2007
English / Bulgarian / Serbian / Macedonian (native)
- AmCham Macedonia Trademark Protection Guide: How to protect your rights in Macedonia – 2009
- Piercing the Corporate Veil and Liability for company debts in Macedonia, in ‘The Commercial and Private Case Law of the Central and Eastern European Emerging Markets’, in Tajti and Messman (ed), published by the European University Press, Bochum – Germany – 2009
- Players agents in Macedonia in Players Agents Worldwide – Legal Aspects, published by the ASSER International Sports Law Centre – April 2008
- TV Rights in Macedonia in TV Rights in Europe, published by the ASSER International Sports Law Centre – 2009