Emilija Apostolska is a founding partner of Apostolska & Partners. She has broad expertise in advising businesses and organisations on legal issues related to doing business in Macedonia.
Emilija has broad experience advising multinational and domestic companies on corporate matters, including acquisitions, disposals, joint ventures and general corporate advisory work. She is widely recognized for her knowledge and understanding of the tax implications related to transactions, as well as to ancillary financings and investment related disputes. Also specialising in intellectual property matters, Emilija handles the full range of non-contentious IP matters, including licensing, trademark and copyright registration, protection and exploitation, as well as contentious matters such as copyright and trademark infringements, internet and domain name disputes and defamation and reputation management. She also advises on patents and technology and has particular experience in advising start-ups on developing an IP strategy to support their long-term goals.
Emilija is qualified to practice law by the Macedonian Bar Association.
Banking & Finance / Corporate and M&A / Competition, Antitrust & State Aid / Dispute Resolution / Energy & Infrastructure / Intellectual Property / Real Estate & Construction/ Technology, Media & Telecom
- Ss. Cyril and Methodius University (Faculty of Law) (LL.M.) in IP Law – 2015
- University of Strasbourg (Center for International Intellectual Property Studies) (LL.M.) in Intellectual Property Law – 2013
- University Ss. Cyril and Methodius, Faculty of Law (LL.B), Skopje/Macedonia – 2004
- Apostolska & Partners (2009 – Present)
- Global Communications Networks Skopje, Vice Chief Executive Officer & Head of legal department, Skopje,Macedonia 2007 – 2009
- Cabletel DOO Skopje, Legal consultant to the CEO, Skopje,Macedonia 2006-2007
- AmCham Macedonia Trademark Protection Guide: How to protect your rights in Macedonia – 2009